Learn how to future-proof your brand against disruption by partnering with, or creating, start-ups and incubators.
This 20-page trend briefing has been developed especially for marketing managers in Australia and New Zealand and explores how organisations are partnering with start-ups and incubators – or building their own. It includes input from leading experts and organisations such as BlueChilli, KPMG, Artesian Capital, GE Australia, Bain & Company and more.
- Foreword: Nicholas Gruen, CEO of Lateral Economics and former chair of Innovation Australia
- Data: The innovation score – Australia versus the world
- Diagram: Innovation strategy matrix
- Feature article: How Australian businesses are embracing start-up mentalities, methods and partnerships to future-proof against disruption by Michelle Dunner
- The debate: “To be a successful innovator, companies must encourage disruptive processes within their businesses.”
- Opinion: How innovation can be both opportunity and threat – the fintech example by James Mabbott, KPMG Australia
- Opinion Cracking the code of innovation by Richard Hatherall and Darrell Rigby, Bain & Co.
This product is delivered as a single PDF file.