Ebook: 24-page PDF
In the words of insiders, find out how five brands battled some of the biggest marketing monsters.
This book is something of a retrospective. We spoke to the marketers in control of these brands at times when their organisations were in the midst of great adversity. Some have since bounced back. Some, very publicly, have not...
- Kodak's return from bankruptcy as a B2B tech company,
- Vodafone's quest to win back Australia,
- Woolmark's roller-coaster history.
- Collingwood Football Club on why it loves to be hated, and
- Life Without Barriers on rebranding from B2G to B2C.