Did you know... You can get this item, and everything else in the Shop, for one low monthly fee. Become a Pro Member today »
Ebook: 101-page PDF
17 of Australia’s most innovative minds tell all about their approach to developing new ideas, tying innovation to business goals, and managing risk.
- Michael Crouch Innovation Centre – Brad Furber
- Mutant – Daniele Fiandaca
- OneShift – Gen George
- Pernod Ricard Winemakers – Gwenola Hanaut
- Pizza Hut – Fatima Syed
- Westpac – Ian Hill
- Australian Defence Apparel – Darren Swindells
- Mirvac – Christine Gilroy
- Kellogg – Tamara Howe
- Google – Lee Hooper
- George Weston Foods – Kerry Sephton
- Samsung, Apple, Lion – Arno Lenior
- BlameySaunders Hears – Dr Elaine Saunders
- Canva – Melanie Perkins
- TuShare, Sendle – James Chin Moody
- NRMA – Rene van der Loos
- Schweppes – Ellie Vince
About the author
Samuel Tait is a digital marketing and transformation specialist who has consulted with clients across a diverse range of industries to drive growth through a fusion of consumer psychology, data, and technology. He is managing partner, business innovation at innovation consultancy I/O (welcometo.io).
Edited by Ben Ice.