Learn how brands can leverage social media to influence sales.
This 20-page trend briefing has been developed especially for marketing managers in Australia and New Zealand and explores how commerce can thrive in social media where user-generated content and word-of-mouth spread like wildfire. It includes input from organisations such as AIMIA, Frost & Sullivan, Etsy, Twitter and more.
- Executive summary by report editor, Chris Byrne
- Foreword by Karson Stimson, VP and director, AIMIA; founder and CEO, WeAreDigital
- Infographic: Social commerce ROI
- Feature: Putting social at their fingertips
- The debate: “All brands should use social media as a path to direct- to-consumer ecommerce.” Respondents: Sahil Merchant, David Mann, Mark Dougan,
- Opinion: Best practice for integrating social content in a website – Pete Cassidy, Stackla
- Opinion: Don’t be the ‘suit’ at the party: tips from the Etsy community on making social media work for ecommerce – Helen Souness, Etsy
- Opinion: The four elements that should be part of every retail business’ Twitter strategy – Nick Bowditch, Twitter Australia
This product is delivered as a single PDF file.