Learn about the growing social trend of responsible consumption and why many businesses are choosing to pursue the B Corp certification.
This 23-page trend briefing has been developed especially for marketing managers in Australia and New Zealand and explores the growing social trend of responsible consumption , how social enterprises and established brands are partnering for shared value amid and why many businesses are choosing to pursue the B Corp certification. It includes input from leading experts and organisations such as Tom Quinn, Pamela Hartigan, Social Traders, B Lab Australia and Patagonia.
- Foreword: Tom Quinn, executive director, Future Business Council
- Infographic: What will social enterprise look like in 2020?
- Feature: The social enterprise groundswell
- The debate: “Can social enterprises thrive in the face of bureaucracy?”
- Opinion: Going beyond the myth of the ‘heropreneur’ to change generational and conusmer trends is the key to successful enterprise by Pamela Hartigan, director, at Skoll Centre, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
- Opinion: A model partnership: Brands have much pain to gain through the right social enterprise partnerships by Chris Raine, CEO of Hello Sunday Morning.
This trend briefing is delivered as a single PDF file.