Learn how brands are creating virtual reality (VR) experiences to deliver entertainment and utility to their customers and other audiences.
This 44-page trend briefing has been developed especially for marketing managers in Australia and New Zealand and explores how VR technology will impact on the way brands engage with consumers. It includes input from Plan International, Fjord, Aqualand and more.
- Foreword by Richard Brett, group managing director consumer, Ogilvy Public Relations Australia
- Feature 'The empathy machine' by Julie Berry, exploring why this disruptive technology will impact our lives in a way even the most tech-savvy among us will struggle to conceive.
- Brain Trust gives advice on ‘What have been your key learnings in creating virtual reality content that delivers value to the audience?'
- 15-page Creative Showcase of examples of dozens of branded virtual reality experiences from Australia and around the world.
- The Producer: Landon Curry on why a good VR campaign will trigger an emotional response.
- The Creative: Cameron Farrelly spent a weekend sitting on a swivel chair to watch 32 different VR films.
- The NFP Marketer: Allan Soutaris asks, can virtual reality create real empathy?
- The Strategist: Sam Ramlu writes that it’s important to go back to marketing basics and not be overwhelmed by the tech.
- The HR Guy: Ben Thompson explores how virtual reality will transform HR, internal marketing and the modern workplace.
- The B2B Marketer: Glen Strong takes us through his brand’s experience of rebranding at a trade show with a VR experience.
This trend briefing is delivered as a single, 44-page PDF file.